Finally I received the first 3D printed prototype: the white one. In the pictures it is next to a 1:76 class 43 shell from Lima (the turquoise one) for comparison. Here below you can see the side details I added: the inset for the grid, the window cuts.
The longitudinal cutouts where the roof starts are meant to host the roof grids: either created with photo-etched metal, or the grid blocks to plug in I will print in the next version.
All the roof details are still to be done, while on the back I made the proper shape and the window cuts are done.
I’m already back to work on the “to do” list for the next version. I’ll keep you posted.